A day at the shooting range, an adrenaline-filled trip from Krakow. You can choose from two packages of weapons and ammunition, shooting under the supervision of a qualified instructor
Visit one of the best theme parks in Europe! Feel the adrenaline rush as you ride the super-fast roller coasters, spend a family day in the Familijna zone or relax by the swimming pool.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
7h - 9h
Private Option Available
- The itinerary includes a full day stay at the Energylandia theme park – you can enjoy all the attractions available during the allotted time.
- Entry to the park without queue is guaranteed!
- Options available: ticket alone (transport on your own) and transfer alone – in which case, you buy the tickets yourself.
- The duration of the trip is around nine hours.
- Spend a day full of great fun at one of Europe's largest theme parks.
- Feel the adrenaline rush on extreme roller coasters!
- The park includes the Bajkolandia zone – a fairytale playground with many attractions – and the newly opened Sweet Valley zone for the youngest participants of the trip.
Do you like to have fun? Fancy a bit of adrenaline? Bored of visiting museum after museum? If you answered yes to at least one question, come with us to Energylandia! This is one of the largest theme parks in Europe, which offers a wide variety of attractions – from carousels for the whole family to extreme roller coasters that break European and even world height and speed records! The Hyperion, Zadra, Abyssus, Speed or Mayan roller coasters attract thrill-seekers from all over the world.
In addition to having fun on international class roller coasters, numerous attractions await you – including a heart-pounding stunt show, where the squeal of tyres mixes with the smell of burning rubber, and the excitement is at its peak. That is not all – in summer, Energylandia is home to Poland's largest open air aquapark!
Children will also find something for themselves – the Bajkolandia zone or the newly opened Sweet Valley zone are filled with attractions for the youngest adventurers.
- Ticket to the amusement park Energylandia (if selected)
- Transportation (if selected)
- Tour participants enter the amusement park without the queue, but there is a queue to individual attractions in Energylandia.
- Food and drinks
- Locker fee
- Fast track
Not suitable for
Behavior inconsistent with the rules of the Energylandia park
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Towel, flip-flops and a swimsuit (if you want to use the aquapark zone)
Know before you go
- The participants of the trip enter the theme park without the queue, however, there is a system of queues to individual attractions within Energylandia.
- A reduced ticket is for individuals up to 140 cm in height. All participants over 140 cm – regardless of age – must purchase a full price ticket.
- Pick-up point: the group tour starts at the specified location in the centre of Krakow. Exact locations will be provided once the tour has been booked.