A day full of adrenaline at the shooting range in Krakow! We offer three exciting weapon and ammunition packages to choose from. Under the guidance of an experienced instructor, you'll have the opportunity to feel the thrill of shooting. Choose your package and immerse yourself in an unforgettable shooting adventure!
Energylandia: Tickets & Tours to the Largest Theme Park in Poland
Visit one of the best theme parks in Europe! Feel the adrenaline rush as you ride the super-fast rollercoasters, spend a family day in the Familijna zone or relax by the swimming pool.
Important: The discounted ticket for Energylandia is not age-dependent and is available to individuals up to 140 cm in height.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
7h - 9h
Private Option Available
- The itinerary includes a full day stay at the Energylandia theme park – you can enjoy all the attractions available during the allotted time.
- Entry to the park without queue is guaranteed!
- Options available: ticket alone (transport on your own) and transfer alone – in which case, you buy the tickets yourself.
- The duration of the trip is around nine hours.
- Spend a day full of great fun at one of Europe's largest theme parks.
- Feel the adrenaline rush on extreme roller coasters!
- The park includes the Bajkolandia zone – a fairytale playground with many attractions – and the newly opened Sweet Valley zone for the youngest participants of the trip.
Do you like to have fun? Fancy a bit of adrenaline? Bored of visiting museum after museum? If you answered yes to at least one question, come with us to Energylandia! This is the largest amusement park in Poland and one of the best coaster parks in Europe, which offers a wide variety of attractions – from carousels for the whole family to extreme world class coasters that break European and even world height and speed records! The Hyperion, Zadra, Abyssus, Speed, or Mayan roller coasters attract thrill-seekers from all over the world.
Energylandia is an amusement park located in Zator, southern Poland - about 50 kilometers from Krakow. This amazing theme park in Poland has 123 attractions in 6 themed zones including: Extreme zone where you'll find Hyperion - an extreme hyper coaster, one of the fastest coasters in Europe, Speed, inspired by Formula 1 races, the crazy Mayan and its slightly less extreme version, the RMF dragon roller coaster. Dragon zone is a medieval theming zone with one of the most popular coasters in the park - Zadra - a mega coaster made from wood and steel - a world record holder. Inspired by Atlantis, the Aqualantis zone has a steampunk vibe. For the younger ones, Energylandia offers many suspended family coasters like Happy Loops, Ferris wheel, Circus coaster, Family Boomerang coaster. Fairyland is a dream zone for the youngest, plus the new Sweet Valley area - with new coasters especially for younger children.
In addition to having fun on international class roller coasters, numerous attractions await you – including a fire show or a heart-pounding stunt show, where the squeal of tires mixes with the smell of burning rubber, and the excitement is at its peak. That is not all – in summer, Energylandia is home to Poland's largest open-air aquapark!
Energylandia is not only roller coasters. It is the biggest open-air water park in Poland. In summer, you can visit the aquapark zone where you find attractions for the whole family - Bamboo Bay, Tropical Fun, Exotic Island - with amazing water ride, water slides, lazy river, beach.
Moreover, Energylandia doesn't close at the end of the season. Every year in winter, there emerges a winter kingdom - a time when Energylandia opens its gates to all fans of winter adventures. During this time, most coasters in the park are available to ride, but also you can visit an ice rink, snow slides, and the charming house of Santa Claus, and much more.
The park in Zator is one of the best tourist attractions in Europe, offering a well themed experience and excellent value for money. Make sure to visit and see for yourself!
- Ticket to the amusement park Energylandia (if selected). The ticket entitles the holder to access all of Energylandia's attractions
- Transportation (if selected) is provided from a meeting point in Krakow or from a chosen location if you opt for the private option
- Food and drinks
- Locker fee
- Fast track
Not suitable for
Behavior inconsistent with the rules of the Energylandia park
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Towel, flip-flops and a swimsuit (if you want to use the aquapark zone)
Know before you go
- Participants of the trip enjoy skip-the-line entry into the theme park; however, long queues for individual attractions within Energylandia are common, especially during peak season, when the most popular rides often have substantial wait times
- A reduced ticket is for individuals up to 140 cm in height. All participants over 140 cm – regardless of age – must purchase a full price ticket.
- Pick-up point: the group tour starts at the specified location in the centre of Krakow. Exact locations will be provided once the tour has been booked.
Energylandia: Tickets & Tours to the Largest Theme Park in Poland - You may be also interested in:View all tours "You may be also interested in"
Take advantage of the offer and join us for an unforgettable journey along the Vistula River aboard our stylish boat. Discover Krakow's landmarks from a new perspective, admiring the unique city panorama. Get to know Krakow better with our professional audio guide. Book a cruise on the Vistula and experience unforgettable moments under the supervision of an experienced captain.
The latest news from the regionView all news
Come to the 19th Borderland Cultures Fair in Krakow, where tradition meets modernity. Explore the diversity of crafts and folk culture. Join us!
Travel through time to Fields of Glory 2023 near Krakow. Discover the "second Wawel" in Niepołomice and meet history enthusiasts from around the world.
Don't wait, book your tickets today and experience the incredible atmosphere of Magical Nights and Beach Party at Energylandia. This is an event that you will surely remember!
Krakow and Malopolska host Europe's finest athletes for the III European Games.
European Games Krakow - Małopolska 2023 promise unforgettable sports moments and unique experiences in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
Discover Zakrzówek, a unique outdoor complex with floating pools, fitness trails, and free access, located just 3 km from Krakow's center