Wieliczka Salt Mine - Transfer
Take advantage of the private transport on the route Kraków ⇆ "Wieliczka" Salt Mine and do not worry about timetables, overcrowded buses or parking spaces.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
Private Option Available
Transport on the route Kraków ⇆ Wieliczka – a private ride in a modern, comfortable car.
- Travel in a comfortable car adapted to the number of passengers.
- Avoid waiting for a bus or train – choose your own departure time.
- Travel from point A to point B without unnecessary and stressful roaming around the city.
- Travel comfortably without worrying about a seating place.
- With us, you will arrive and return to Kraków at the time of your choice.
Have you already bought a ticket to the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine and are looking for reliable, punctual and comfortable transport? We are waiting for you! With us, you do not have to worry about timetables, the right stops and delays.
Our driver will pick you up from the designated place and take you to your destination on time. Depending on your needs, we can take you to Wieliczka, Kraków or both.
- Transport on the route Kraków ⇆ Wieliczka – a private ride in a modern, comfortable car.
The offer applies to transport – it does not include a tour of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine.
Know before you go
- Make sure that you provide the correct contact details, otherwise, we will not be able to contact you.
- The offer applies to transport – it does not include a tour of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine.
Wieliczka Salt Mine - Transfer - You may be also interested in:View all tours "You may be also interested in"
With us, your journey between Krakow and Katowice Airport will be enjoyable and stress-free. Take advantage of our service and see how easily and comfortably we can transport you to or from the airport in Krakow.
Latest news related to Wieliczka Salt MineView all news
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Wieliczka's rich history and culture during the European Heritage Days 2023 — attractions for everyone!
The Flame of Peace of the European Games 2023 is housed 125m underground at the 'Wieliczka' Salt Mine, alongside unveiling of the Games' medals