Take a guided tour of the most important historical place in Poland and in the world. Auschwitz was a witness to disturbing events that left their mark on the history of mankind. Embark on a poignant journey from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau, exploring the harrowing history of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau with a knowledgeable local guide, and make the most of your stay in Krakow with a well-organized day trip.
Auschwitz Birkenau: Skip the line ticket - guided tour
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and collect your tickets without queuing. The offer includes a tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with a licenced museum guide without having to wait in a queue at the ticket office or worry about ticket availability.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
Live tour guide
- Explore one of the most important memorial sites in the world.
- Enjoy a guided tour without queuing.
Avoid having to stand in a long queue at the ticket office or worrying about the shortage of tickets – take advantage of our offer and visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with a guide. Meet our representative at the designated location shortly before starting the tour, collect your ticket and visit Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau with a licenced museum guide.
Tickets without queuing are an option for people who want to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum but do not like to travel in an organised group.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket
- Guided tour
Not suitable for
Behavior inconsistent with the regulations of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
What to bring
- ID or passport
Know before you go
- Tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau are issued under your name – make sure to bring your identity card or passport.
- When filling in your reservation, ensure that you have entered the correct details. If the name and surname provided in the reservation are not the same as the name and surname on the identity card, you may experience problems with entering the museum.
- The departure time may change. We will inform you of any changes the day before the tour.
- Make sure to provide the correct contact details, otherwise, we will not be able to contact you in case of organisational changes.
- If you have purchased a reduced ticket, do not forget to bring a document entitling you to the discount.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Visitor Service Centre upon prior reservation. The facility is not fully adapted for people with mobility impairments.
Auschwitz Birkenau: Skip the line ticket - guided tour - You may be also interested in:View all tours "You may be also interested in"
Latest news related to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and MuseumView all news
Marking the 80th anniversary of the Bialystok ghetto uprising, the USA allocates $1 million for a virtual tour of Auschwitz Memorial.
The KL Plaszow Museum organized the "Memory/Zachor" event to commemorate the victims and prisoners of the Nazi concentration camp Plaszow.
The 79th anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising was commemorated at the State Museum and Memorial Site, honoring the nearly 13,000 residents of Warsaw deported to Auschwitz by the Nazis.
The 79th anniversary of the liquidation of the Romani camp in Auschwitz was commemorated at the State Museum and Memorial Site on August 2nd.
Construction begins at the site of the former Plaszow camp, marking the first phase in the construction of the KL Plaszow Museum.
"Auschwitz - Accessible Memory" is a project to facilitate touring for the deaf.
The Auschwitz Museum is inaugurating a new Visitor Services Center on June 15th, 2023. This center, set in historically significant buildings, offers a fully accessible infrastructure and modern amenities.