Tickets to the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine without queuing – the offer includes a tour of the mine with a professional guide. Enjoy the tour without having to wait in a queue at the ticket office and worrying about ticket availability.
Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
Book a guided tour and descend 135 meters underground to admire a hidden treasure inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Marvel at an underground temple, lake, ballroom, and more. Take a guided tour of the Wilieczka Salt Mine.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
Private Option Available
Live tour guide
- Enjoy unesco-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour from Krakow
- Take around underground chapels, salt statues and salt monuments. Walk through the corridors carved in salt. Lear history of the mine. Find out when salt extraction was carried out in Wieliczka and how in the 13th century miners created an underground salt city reaching as much as 327 meters below the ground.
- Benefit from the support of an experienced tour leader.
- Use quick, skip-the-line entry (If you don't need transport from Krakow, you can get Wieliczka Salt Mine tickets here)
- Communicate freely in Polish or English with the tour staff.
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 5 hours
Course: Departure to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka from the center of Krakow, visit to the Mine, return to the meeting point.
- Transport in a comfortable minivan with air conditioning from Krakow city
- Wieliczka Salt Mine tickets ensuring quick entry (skip the line) - included in the price
- Guided tour with licensed guide
Not suitable for
In the vehicle
- Smoking (also e-cigarettes and tobacco heaters)
- Consuming alcohol
- Eating meals
- Behavior that may endanger the safety of the trip (unjustified movement on the bus board, etc.)
On the premises of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Animals may not be brought or brought into the Mine. Exceptions are guide dogs for the blind and partially sighted
- It is forbidden to drink alcohol, smoke or use electronic cigarettes on the premises of the Mine outside the designated areas
- It is strictly forbidden to use open fire in the mine workings
You can find the regulations of the Wieliczka Salt Mine here
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes (3 km, 800 steps along the route)
- Clothing adapted to the conditions in the mine (14-16 degrees of Sersius all year round)
Know before you go
- The tour is not recommended for people with mobility difficulties (800 steps along the sightseeing route) - the lift on the tourist route only takes tourists up.
- The tour is not recommended for people with claustrophobia
- The temperature on the sightseeing route is 14-16 ° C
- Please provide us with correct contact details, otherwise we will not be able to contact you in the event of organizational changes
- Departure time may change. In the event of a change, the pickup time will be provided the day before the tour
- The maximum size of the allowed luggage inside the mine is 35cm × 20cm × 20cm
Latest news related to Wieliczka Salt MineView all news
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Wieliczka's rich history and culture during the European Heritage Days 2023 — attractions for everyone!
The Flame of Peace of the European Games 2023 is housed 125m underground at the 'Wieliczka' Salt Mine, alongside unveiling of the Games' medals