Auschwitz Birkenau – transport
Take advantage of private transport on the route Kraków ⇆ Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and avoid worrying about timetables or overcrowded buses.
About this activity
Instant confirmation after booking
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour
1h - 7h
Private Option Available
Transport on the route Kraków ⇆ Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum – a private ride in a modern, comfortable car.
- Travel in a comfortable car adapted to the number of passengers.
- Avoid waiting for a bus or train – choose your own departure time.
- Travel from point A to point B without unnecessary and stressful roaming around the city.
- Travel comfortably without worrying about a seating place.
- Do not worry about punctuality – with us, you will definitely arrive at your destination at the scheduled time and will not have to wait for the return bus.
Have you bought a ticket to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and are now looking for reliable, punctual and comfortable transport? We are waiting for you! With us, you do not have to worry about timetables, the right stops and possible delays. Our driver will pick you up from the designated place and take you safely to your destination on time.
Depending on your needs, we can take you to Oświęcim, Kraków or both.
- Transport on the route Kraków ⇆ Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- The offer applies to transport – it does not include a tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
What to bring
- ID or passport
Know before you go
- Make sure that you provide the correct contact details, otherwise, we will not be able to contact you.
Auschwitz Birkenau – transport - You may be also interested in:View all tours "You may be also interested in"
Enjoy convenient and comfortable shuttle services with our private cars to and from Kraków’s primary airport, the John Paul II Balice International Airport. Our reliable shuttle service ensures a stress-free connection between the city and the airport, providing a seamless travel experience for visitors and locals alike. Book your Krakow airport transfers for a hassle-free journey to or from one of Poland’s most important air travel hubs
Latest news related to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and MuseumView all news
Commemorating the 79th anniversary of Auschwitz's liberation. Honoring victims, live broadcast of ceremonies, Holocaust education.
Marking the 80th anniversary of the Bialystok ghetto uprising, the USA allocates $1 million for a virtual tour of Auschwitz Memorial.
The KL Plaszow Museum organized the "Memory/Zachor" event to commemorate the victims and prisoners of the Nazi concentration camp Plaszow.
The 79th anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising was commemorated at the State Museum and Memorial Site, honoring the nearly 13,000 residents of Warsaw deported to Auschwitz by the Nazis.
The 79th anniversary of the liquidation of the Romani camp in Auschwitz was commemorated at the State Museum and Memorial Site on August 2nd.
Construction begins at the site of the former Plaszow camp, marking the first phase in the construction of the KL Plaszow Museum.
"Auschwitz - Accessible Memory" is a project to facilitate touring for the deaf.
The Auschwitz Museum is inaugurating a new Visitor Services Center on June 15th, 2023. This center, set in historically significant buildings, offers a fully accessible infrastructure and modern amenities.