Discover Kraków quickly and comfortably in an eco-friendly electric car. Learn about the city’s most important landmarks and its history. Take advantage of ending the tour at the famous Schindler's Factory or returning to the starting point.
On Friday, May 13, 2022, after a two-year pandemic break, the Krakow Night of Museums will take place. This is the most anticipated event in the Krakow Nights series.
Krakow's Night of Museums
The Krakow Night of Museums is a unique event during which museums open their gates for free (or a symbolic zloty) for tourists thirsty for history, art and knowledge.
The Krakow Night of Museums is organized as part of the Krakow Nights series. The Art House Cinema Night is behind us. Before us is the Night of Museums, Night of Dance, Night of Theaters, Night of Jazz, Night of Cracovia Sacra and Night of Poetry.
Krakow Museum Night - which museums can be visited for free?
The following museums invite you to visit at night:
- Archaeological Museum in Krakow
- Archdiocese Museum of Cardinal Karol Wojtyła in Krakow
- Museum of the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow
- The Home Army Museum of Gen. Emil Fieldorf "Nil" in Krakow
- Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum in Krakow
- Pharmacy Museum - Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University
- Museum Geological Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow
- Geological Museum of the Faculty of Geology, Geophysics and Environmental Protection of AGH
- Museum of Photography in Krakow
- Museum of Engineering and Technology in Krakow
- Stanisław Lem's Garden of Experiences
- Museum of Krakow - Krzysztofory Palace
- Town hall Tower
- Museum of Podgórze
- Defensive Route: Celestat - Barbican - Defensive Walls
- Defensive walls
- House of the Hippolytes
- Old Synagogue
- The underground market
- Center for Interpretation of Krakow's Intangible Heritage - House under the Cross
- Oskar Schindler's Enamelware Factory
- Pomorska Street
- The Eagle Pharmacy
- Underground Nowa Huta
- Thesaurus Cracoviensis
- Museum of KL Płaszów
- Polish Aviation Museum in Krakow
- National Museum in Krakow - MAIN BUILDING
- National Museum in Krakow - GALLERY OF POLISH ART OF THE 19TH CENTURY IN SUKIENNICE
- National Museum in Krakow - ERAZM CIOŁKA BISHOPS 'PALACE
HUTTEN-CZAPSKI EMERICA MUSEUM
- National Museum in Krakow - JOSEPH CZAPSKI'S PAVILION
- The National Museum in Krakow - KAMIENICA SZOŁAYSKICH IM. FELIKS JASIEŃSKI
- The National Museum in Krakow - JAN MATEJKA'S HOUSE
- National Museum in Krakow - THE HOUSE OF JOSEPH MEHOFFERA
- Muzeum of STANISŁAW WYSPIAŃSKI - EUROPEUM
- The National Museum in Krakow - THE LIBRARY OF THE CZARTORYSKI PRINCES
- THE PRINCES CZARTORYSKI MUSEUM
- The National Museum in Krakow - FORMER CRACOVIA HOTEL
- KAROL SZYMANOWSKI MUSEUM IN VILLA "ATMA" IN ZAKOPANE
- International Cultural Center
Interactive Museum of the Center for Theater Education MICET - Old Theater in Krakow
- Museum of Japanese Art and Technology "Manggha"
- MOCAK Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow
- Museum of the Jagiellonian University Collegium Maius
- The Stained Glass Museum
- Museum in Niepołomice
- Royal Castle in Niepołomice
- Museum of Phonography - Lesser Poland Center of Sound and Word at the Castle in Niepołomice
- The Botanical Garden of the Jagiellonian University
- Center for Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor "Cricoteka"
- State Art Collection at the Wawel Royal Castle
- The Krakow Saltworks Museum in Wieliczka
- Contemporary Art Gallery "Bunkier Sztuki"
- Krakow Glassworks
Details on individual events, opening hours, lectures and workshops organized as part of the Krakow Night of Museums can be found here (only in Polish)Wstecz
Plan your visitView all tours "Plan your visit"
Learn the history and functions of individual buildings of the Wawel Castle and the surrounding area during a pleasant walk with a professionally prepared audio guide.
Book a skip-the-line ticket to the Schindler's Factory and enjoy hassle-free touring, avoiding the risk of sold-out tickets and long waiting times for entry.