At night, thousands of lights illuminate Kraków, and the city can fully reveal its romantic side. You will feel this special atmosphere during our “Kraków by Night” Take a ride through the beautiful Old Town and Kazimierz quarter and enjoy a comfortable sightseeing tour in an eco -friendly electric vehicle. Enjoy romantically illuminated Kraków and learn about its history thanks to the professional audio guide.
- Recreational tour, comfortable touring in an electric vehicle. The itinerary includes visits to the most important places in the Old Town and Kazimierz quarter. The tour lasts approx. 2 hours – it is a fast, convenient and ecological method of sightseeing.
- A tour with the audio guide, prepared by experienced guides, speaking in a selected language.
What you need to know
- The vehicles are adapted to all weather conditions and fitted with air-conditioning, heating, rain cover and even cosy blankets.
- Touring take place in a small group of up to 17 people.
- The audio guide is available in 8 languages.
Matejko Square 3, K+R
Depending on the time of the year:
March – October at 8:00 p.m.
November – February at 6:00 p.m.
Tour duration: 1.5
Availability: 7 days a week
Type of tour: Regular / Private
✓ Pick-up from the collection point
✓ An audio guide speaking in a selected language
✓ An English-speaking driver
- Holy Spirit Sq., J. Slowacki Theatre, City Walls, Barbakan, Florian’s Gate
- Royal Route (Wawel Castle, Skalka)
- Kazimierz (Wolnica Sq., City Hall, Corpus Christy Church, Tempel Synagogue, Kupa Synagogue, Izaak Synagogue
- The New Sq., Szeroka St., Popper’s Synagogue, Remuh Synagogue, Old Jewish Shop