The Krakow Arcade Museum
The Krakow Arcade Museum is a nostalgia-filled, interactive arcade game museum in Nowa Huta.
The Krakow Arcade Museum, located in the historic district of Nowa Huta in Krakow, is an extraordinary place for lovers of vintage video games. This unique pop culture treasure houses over 150 classic arcade games popular in the '80s and '90s.
With a nostalgic ambiance reminiscent of classic arcades, visitors can immerse themselves in the world of past games and experience them firsthand, playing such classics as "Pac-Man", "Space Invaders", "Donkey Kong", and many more.
The museum also provides unique insights into the history and evolution of video games, showcasing various arcade machines from different periods. Information panels and posters arranged on the walls further enrich the knowledge about the development of this form of entertainment.
With its location in Nowa Huta, the museum adds extra cultural context to the visit, linking the history of gaming with the history of this significant part of Krakow. The Krakow Arcade Museum is also an excellent venue for events such as birthdays or corporate gatherings, which will surely benefit from the unique atmosphere of this place.
The Krakow Arcade Museum is an unforgettable experience for gamers, pop culture fans, and everyone who wants to experience a piece of video game history.
Krakow Arcade Museum
+ 48 509 708 808
Latest on blogView all posts
NewsView all news
Join us for the exhibition "The Image of the Golden Age" at the Royal Castle on Wawel Hill. Discover the flourishing of culture and art in the Jagiellonian era.
Visit the autumn edition of Poland's largest potted plant fair at Hala Cracovia in Krakow. Find beautiful plants at attractive prices.
Travel through time to Fields of Glory 2023 near Krakow. Discover the "second Wawel" in Niepołomice and meet history enthusiasts from around the world.
The Museum's prices vary based on duration and eligibility for discounts. Here's the basic pricing structure:
- Regular Ticket: 1h for 45 PLN, 2h for 65 PLN, Open Ticket for 70 PLN.
- Student Ticket: 1h for 35 PLN, 2h for 55 PLN, Open Ticket for 60 PLN.
- Discount Ticket: 1h for 25 PLN, 2h for 45 PLN, Open Ticket for 50 PLN.
- Family Ticket*: 1h for 120 PLN, 2h for 180 PLN, Open Ticket for 200 PLN.
For the most accurate prices, it is suggested to check the Museum's official website.
es, the Museum has several promotions:
- Student Mondays: Students can get an Open Ticket for the price of a 1-hour ticket!
- Anti-Inflation Tuesday: All tickets are 10 PLN cheaper!
- Wednesdays for 'Big Kids': Adults can purchase an Open Ticket for the price of a 1-hour ticket!
- Corporate Thursdays: Show your corporate 'Badge' at the entrance and receive an Open Ticket for the price of a 1-hour ticket!
- Friday: Parents, bring your children to the Museum! For every child (with a paying adult), the Open Ticket is offered at the price of a 1-hour ticket!
For the most accurate promotional hours, it is suggested to check the Museum's official website.
The Museum is open at these hours:
- Monday: 14:00 - 21:00
- Tuesday: 14:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday: 14:00 - 21:00
- Thursday: 14:00 - 21:00
- Friday: 14:00 - 21:00
- Saturday: 11:00 - 22:00
- Sunday: 11:00 - 20:00
For the most opening hours, it is suggested to check the Museum's official website.
The Museum is located at Ul. Centralna 41 a. From the city center, you can reach them by:
- Tram no. 1 from the Plac Wszystkich Świętych stop near the Main Market Square. It takes approximately 20 minutes to the Centralna stop.
- Tram no. 14 from the Teatr Słowackiego stop near the Main Railway Station. It takes approximately 20 minutes to the Centralna stop.
- Taxi or Uber - about 10-12 minutes.
- Parking: There is free parking for over 100 cars available in front of the Museum.